Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Update


Wanted to let you know that today I leave for my three weeks in Europe...so I won't be commenting...but I will continue to pray for everyone!

There have been some changes here lately...my husband and I (mostly me) decided to sell our house.  I bought it when we were divorced almost two years ago...and feel that it's too much space just for us.  My roommate is moving out...that's another story!

J has been home since Saturday from the 20 days at the DUI rehab and is leaving tomorrow for the two week assessment.  He went to a wedding Sat. evening...where he drank some...and last night went to a party...where he drank even more...not a good sign!  I know he is worried about going back in for the assessment!

I've been getting the house ready for the market.  Part of me wishes I was here to "orchestrate" everything, but most of me...99% can't wait to get the hell out of dodge!

See you in the summer!

6 comments:

Syd said...

Have a good trip. It sounds like it will be a good time to leave and just enjoy a geographic cure.

Anonymous said...

Sigh..I'm envious! I hope that you enjoy your trip 100 percent. See you when you get back!
Carolyn

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

You will be missed...hey, maybe you can sneak me into your bag somehow?:) I hope you have the best time ever, the house sells while you are away and you come home relaxed and renewed. Much love and light to you my friend and safe travels.

Bar L. said...

Have a fantastic time! You will be missed. Maybe you'll arrive home to a sold house and a son that is doing really well :)

Jennifer said...

good for you, taking care of you!

gama said...

thanks for share...

Post a Comment