Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Harley Heaven



There is something fascinating about people watching at Bike Night! Almost as if this is the stage for people’s alter egos to surface…their time to let it all hang out!




My husband and I seem to be those people. Years ago we donned the cowboy hats and boots and knew all of the line dances…now it’s time to straddle the Harley! This isn’t him…





Do you see the inner child bursting out…




This is the friend I’ll be going to Europe with…watch out!!





I just had to show off the new jeans I got for Mother's Day!





Who said your 50's have to be dull!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Great pictures!! Beautiful tattoo and fabulous jeans!!

Kristi said...

Oh and have an absolutely wonderful time in Europe!!! I'm sooo jealous!! -;)

Anonymous said...

I love the tattoo. I'm thinking of getting a new one and love the inspiration!

Syd said...

Nice. I think that being a kid again is an awesome thing. Let the spirit soar.

Bristolvol said...

Have a good time in Europe. I'll be going to Germany in July myself. Safe travels.

Post a Comment