Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

The Woods


These are photos I took...except for the one of me...the past few days from three hikes I've gone on.
I'm grateful today for nature, my "Vasque" hiking boots, and cameras!






"Quit hanging on to the handrails . . . Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day."
Melody Beattie, "Finding Your Way Home"







"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we really are, far more than our abilities."
Albus Dumbledore in one of the Harry Potter books & movies







"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts."
Judith Kelman







"All of us have been dying, hour by hour, since the moment we were born. Realizing this, let all things be placed in their proper perspective. . . . Remember, it is always later than you think."
Og Mandino in  "The Greatest Success in the World"





"That whisper you keep hearing is the universe trying to get your attention."
Oprah Winfrey

7 comments:

Shen said...

Lovely forest images. You look so beautful and happy standing near the waterfall.

I like the Harry Potter quote - choices do tell more about a person than their abilities.

Bar L. said...

Great photos! My favorite one: YOU! I knew you were in great shape and beautiful but now I don't have to use my imagination. Its nice knowing what our blog friends look like :)

Felicitas said...

What gorgeous photographs! And I particularly love the quote from Melody Beattie.

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

I love the photos, the quotes and most of all, the reminder that time is of the essence and nature is healing.

Heather's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I love the waterfall. It reminds me of my childhood when I would go camping with my best friend's family. I lived in Cincinnati so we camped in Ohio and Kentucky.
I loved to be a kid in those rocks!
Thanks for sharing the pictures :)
God bless.

Syd said...

Lovely place to hike. I like to be in the woods but down here the only time that's possible is in late fall and winter--the ticks and mosquitoes are too voracious. Thanks for sharing.

A Mom' Serious Blunder said...

I have always been very attracted to waterfalls...I love coming on here and see your beautiful pictures. Thank you!

Post a Comment