Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Simple Things for "Haiti"




For every person who writes about the joy of simple things this weekend, Chis at Enchanted Oak is going to donate $2.00 to Heartline Ministries to help people in Haiti.


Here are the rules...copied directly from her blog:


Post your piece this weekend and include link to my blog. Then pop in here to say you’ve posted your “Simple Things.” Post by midnight, Pacific time, Sunday, and don’t forget to link with me and notify me that you’ve posted. You can borrow the “Simple Things” photo. If you don’t have a blog, a comment on my blog will count too if you tell me so.

"Simple Things that make me happy"

Memories of my son when he was a child
Hiking outdoors
Helping someone in need
Finishing things on my "to do list"
Taking a nice hot shower
Reading in bed
Knowing God is with us
Making people laugh
Feeling peaceful!

Peace, love and joy to everyone today!!

4 comments:

Enchanted Oak said...

Thank you, Sherry, for this chance to meet you and learn a little about what blesses you today. The joy of crossing off things on the "to-do" list--have you ever added something that wasn't on there but that you did without it being on your list? I do that all the time. May God bless you and your son. My daughter came through her wild ride with a lot of prayer and tough love. Keep the faith!

Anonymous :) said...

That's a perfect list.

Bar L. said...

You have some things on your list that I wish I would have added to mine! Like hiking and reading in bed :) Great list.

Brian Miller said...

wonderful list...just got back from hiking myself and looking forward to some hot coffee..thanks for joining in!

Post a Comment