Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Goodby for Now


I leave tomorrow for my trip.  I can't remember if I mentioned how long the travel time is.  It will take me about 32 hours from the time I leave my house until I get to the hotel.  Since I have restless leg syndrome and periodic limb movement disorder, air travel is very difficult for me.  I'm not complaining though, I feel very blessed to be able to see some of SE Asia.  My flight is 3 legs, first LA, then Taiwan, then Bangkok.  On the way back, it leaves from Hanoi, to Japan, Detroit, then home.

I wanted to tell everyone "Merry Christmas" and I hope and pray all of you and your children have a blessed month!


My husband and I went to see J yesterday in jail and he seemed to be doing fine.  His attitude is good and he looks well.  After the visit, my husband said he still looks so young, like a boy.  After I first called the police to take J, I went through a few weeks of torture.  I didn't feel that I deserved to be happy.  This family of hurting parents helped me to realize that for J to get well, I needed to heal also.  I wanted to thank all of you for helping me!


An update on everything else:  my roommate is working out well - she stays to herself downstairs when she is here.  Here are a few pics of the downstairs of our home, which she has pretty much to herself:




 





I don't see my mother much since my brother is over there all of the time.  He gets upset if she calls me especially, so she'll call me from the laundry room (pretty dysfunctional).  I've learned to accept that situation a long time ago.


I packed J a box of clothes/toiletry items for my husband to mail to him once he is transferred, which he's hoping is Thursday.  The rehab doesn't allow you to bring items, you have to mail them.


Gratitude:


J is safe and sober
My husband loves me

5 comments:

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

What a lovely space. You will be missed but so happy you are getting away and able to travel the world! Can't wait for you to post some pictures. Have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous :) said...

I just read your last three posts. Love the pictures. That roommate has a very nice place to hang out and J has a very interesting mother. One day he'll realize that. I'm glad that he's safe tonight. Stay safe on your adventure.

Heather's Mom said...

Have a great trip, holiday and stay safe! Best wishes :)

ChaiLatte said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time on your trip- can't wait to read all about it when you return! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

They are gifts from women who were deeply intuitive,
immersed in day-to-day practice, and in tune with women's needs - emotional and spiritual, as well as physical. This is actually a common thing with people who aren't pregnant also.

Usually gestational diabetes will disappear after pregnancy.
They can learn experience and knowledge from their mothers or grandmothers so that they can avoid many mistakes.

Pregnancy Without Pounds covers the crucial subject matter
of the type and quantity of exercise while pregnant.

If so, when your girl comes into heat, you can safely
move on to the next stage.

Stop by my homepage how to conceive a boy

Post a Comment