Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Good Qualities


I'd like to write about the good qualities in myself and everyone that I know.

Myself:
Energetic, detail-oriented, organized, efficient, motivated, multi-tasker, patient, positive, trustworthy, sociable, compassionate, intelligent, observant, candid, adventurous, affectionate, considerate, dependable, tenacious and assertive.
My son:
Compassionate, loyal, affectionate, humorous, humble, gentle, generous, friendly, independent, loving, sensitive, sociable, talented, thoughtful, warm-hearted, brave and trustworthy.
My husband:
Polite, reliable, responsible, skillful, witty, capable, clever, compassionate, considerate, dependable, diligent, friendly, funny, and industrious.
My mother:
Candid, capable, compassionate, considerate, dependable, determined, faithful, friendly, generous, funny, independent, lively, loving, loyal, observant, reliable, responsible, sociable, talkative, thoughtful, and trustworthy.
So far, this has been enlightening to me, but I've run out of time - so I will post more later...

2 comments:

Anonymous :) said...

If you need a job, you're hired. I'd love to work with someone just like you. These adjectives are very thoughtful and all positive. That seems like a good way to spend some time. I might have to try that. Thanks.

Sherry said...

Actually, I will be looking for work again - as soon as I'm finished getting J to all of his appointments, (drug tests, court appearances, classes etc.).

Post a Comment