Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

More Good Qualities & Gratitude



My brother J:

Scared, cautious, concerned, generous, fair, friendly, honest, loyal, proud, sensitive, talkative, and trusting.

My brother C:

Curious, decisive, dependable, diligent, friendly, intelligent, independent, industrious, logical, reliable, skillful, sociable, and talkative.

My roommate:

Affectionate, animated, attentive, charismatic, cheerful, clever, compassionate, conscientious, considerate, dependable, dutiful, encouraging, friendly, funny, generous, gentle, helpful, honest, hospitable, imaginative, independent, intelligent, loving, loyal, optimistic, polite, respectful, sensitive, sociable, tolerant, trustworthy, warm-hearted and witty.

My son's girlfriend:

Affectionate, cheerful, compassionate, frank, friendly, funny, helpful, intelligent, loving, loyal, positive, sensitive, sociable, talkative, thoughtful, tolerant, trusting, and witty.

My ex-husband:

Active, ambitious, capable, clever, confident, decisive, dependable, determined, diligent, efficient, energetic, enthusiastic, faithful, funny, independent, industrious, intelligent, persistent, responsible, self-reliant, skillful, sociable, tenacious, and thrifty.

Today I'm thankful for:

1. My son is safe and sober.
2. Modern appliances (i.e. Refrig, stove, micro, coffee pot, telephone, camera, computer,
vacuum cleaner, I-pod, toaster, T.V. etc.)
3. My tempur-pedic mattress, soft sheets and pillows.
4. Artists / artwork.
5. God.

p.s. Had to take my mom to the emergency room last night (throwing up again & weakness) -
they think it's because she doesn't eat when taking her medicine and doesn't eat/drink
enough during the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment