Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Transformation










As I watch the leaves fall from the trees outside, I realize how similar we are. They go through a predictable transformation every year. Although we don't see the transformation within ourselves or those we love as predictably or sometimes as quickly, the change is still occurring.

As we shed our leaves of hurt, anger, despair, addiction, anxiety and they are replaced with new leaves of joy, peace, patience, hope, health and happiness..... we rejoice!

"Nature often holds up a mirror so we can see more clearly the ongoing processes of growth, renewal, and transformation in our lives!


3 comments:

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

This is lovely and so true. I have learned to embrace the changes we go through as we learn and grow with them.

Anonymous :) said...

Those three pictures say it all. Some of those seasons last a little too long.

Unknown said...

Life truly is all about seasons... thank goodness God gives us people to go through them with us!

I wanted to leave you a note to let you know that I posted something on my blog that will encourage you, and I have shared your blog for prayer. You can read the post here: http://glasshouseministries.blogspot.com/2009/11/breathing-life-into-dead-places.html

Hugs,
Cheri

Post a Comment