Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Beauty...Life


Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not

- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday evening my husband got home from visiting a cousin for the weekend, and I had a card with 10 things that I love about him in it and I had bought a wooden display case for the flag from his father's funeral, back in May, and had that on display in the family room.

He was really pleased and it brought tears to his eyes. Since then, every morning he's been bringing coffee to me in bed!

In Church on Sunday, the Principal from a local school spoke about the need for tutors to get her children ready for the State's Assessment exam. I posted the dates on Meetup and have some volunteers!

I met a lady at the facility J is in during a family night a few weeks ago and asked her if she'd like to go to dinner, so we went last night. She is a busy executive and doesn't have any friends that have an addicted child...nor do I...so it was nice to talk about our lives. We have so much in common, we both believe it was God's plan for us to meet.

J is supposed to get a 12 hour home pass this Saturday, but they didn't tell him he had to fill out a form to be approved, so he got the form submitted and will hopefully hear today. He'll be released for good next Wednesday, but as I've mentioned in other posts he has two more court dates with the other County within three weeks of his release.

Have a wonderful weekend....and rejoice in life!

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Remind me to consult you when I need romance advice! That's an extremely thoughtful gift you gave your husband and obviously touched him very much.

Great quote and beautiful photo. Spring is here! (or summer?)

I hope J gets to come home and I hope the upcoming court cases take into consideration that he has been in recovery and is doing well.

Thanks for your cheery attitude, it started me day off right!

Syd said...

I am rejoicing in life. I am especially rejoicing on this historic day.

Post a Comment