Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Cruisin with Mom


Mom and I went on a 7 night cruise to the Southern Caribbean in 2004. 
We flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico a day early so that we could explore.  We
walked around "old" San Juan.  I rented a car and we drove to
the El Yunque Rain Forest. 

The second photo is of "Trunk Bay" in St. John, which is one
of the most beautiful of all!





This is the bay of Greneda and I just loved the women with their fruit baskets!






We were amazed with the guys jumping from a very high spot
on the cliff to the water below at the Annadale Falls in Grenada.




The above photo is of the "Natural Bridge" on the island of Aruba.

I rented a 4-wheel drive vehicle and took it off-road, with the
aid of a map and went careening through sand and
bumping along the coast line, while Mom screamed,
"You're crazy!  What are you doing?" as her head
barely missed hitting the top of the vehicle. 

 I replied, "We're having fun Mom!"

Wonderful memories, except for me not being able to sleep on the ship because of her snoring!

Hope you can find some fun today!!


7 comments:

Anna said...

You have some great trips! Thanks for the wonderful pictures.

I love to travel but my husband does not. We have worked it out. I just go twice as much to make up for what he does not cost!

Sherry said...

Anna - That's how I look at it too!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

My god,
this is super adventurous trip plus photos...
I love the feel of it.
;)

Bar L. said...

I want to go!

Jennifer said...

I love all of this adventure & wildness!

Heather's Mom said...

Beautiful :) Thanks for sharing the photos - I can travel vicariously :)
God bless.

Shen said...

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing. My nephew (the one who's wedding I attended last weekend) is on his honeymoon, on a Carribbean Cruise. The Caribbean is one of my favorite places on Earth. Is there anyplace else that has water that color? And if you are graced with a smile from someone there, it feels as warm as the sun.

Post a Comment