Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

New Harley...New Boobs...Scrapbooking



My husband purchased a new Harley soon after I purchased new Boobs!  I guess they go together some how!  I guess this is TMI, but I'm proud of them, just like he is of his bike.  My Doctor actually referred to it as "reconstructive surgery", because they're not bigger than they were "before menopause".  The other day my mom asked me, "Do you still like your new boobs?"  I said, "Of course", as I'm thinking...that's an odd question!

You may be wondering what do a harley, boobs and scrapbooking have to do with each other.  Actually nothing, but I wanted to also post some pics of J when he was younger.  I have two large scrapbooks of our lives until he was 16 years old, at which point I stopped, probably because of "the teenage years"!

Oh, and J is doing great so far...his job is going well...he seems happier.  He thinks 2nd shift is great for him, because of his sleep disorder and because he's not available to go out with friends in the evenings, except on the weekends.

Thanks to all of you for your comments, wisdom, and prayers!







...and here are some quotes about families...


“Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children, and the one most important
of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love. Not a love that depends on
anything at all except that they are our children.” ~ Rosaleen Dickson


Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown
You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

When our relatives are at home, we have to think of all their good points or it would
 be impossible to endure them. ~George Bernard Shaw

11 comments:

Dianne said...

I see you have Enchanted Oak on your list of blogs, hope she reads this, you HAVE TO read hers!

steveroni said...

LOVE the bike, Love the boo---wait! I'd better not comment on them. For one thing, I have not seen them. For another, I have not seem them.
And I know when to stop writing like NOW! --grin!

One Prayer Girl said...

What an eclectic post. If you give me half a minute my mind should be able to tie them all together perfectly. :)

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

PG

Annette said...

Well wait...I was kinda wanting to see the new boobs...fully clothed of course. But gosh, I am envious! Congrats on the new bike though. And J is darling!!

Anonymous said...

Harley, Boobs and Scrapbooking? Wasn't there a movie in the 70's called Mother, Jugs and Speed? Hmm?!? Have a great weekend!!

Sherry said...

I'll post a picture soon! Clothed of course!!

Bar L. said...

You better post your boobs, no fair to talk about them and then not share! I hope mine continue to hold up, they've been good to me all these years so far!

J was a doll! Don't you love going through the old photos and reminiscing?

When I was into on-line dating it seemed like 80% of the guys had pics of themselves on their Harley's that they bought "mid life". Kinda funny.

Heather's Mom said...

We live down here in the land of Harleys and NASCAR (Daytona) though I don't know much about either... but I know enough that I can figure out how excited and proud your husband was that day!
Boobs - I'm jealous!
J was so cute :) Love pictures when they've gone all out in their poses, to capture that excitement for life.
What a great quotes - thanks for sharing them :)
God bless.

KB said...

Love this post, especially the title.

Enchanted Oak said...

I like the quote about undconditional love, especailly as it pertains to those who need us in any way. You may take it as your love for your children. I take it as a directive about my infirm mom. I also guess Dianne had boofs on the brain. I'm happty you're happy happy about them.

Syd said...

Nothing like a new bike and new boobs to lift the spirits....right?

Post a Comment