Awakening Through Love

Awakening Through Love

Nature on my Street



Where I like to enjoy nature!






Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson








God writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. ~Martin Luther






Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. ~Albert Einstein







Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
~Kahlil Gibran








One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~William Shakespeare







Hope you have an inspired day!

5 comments:

Shen said...

Wow, I LOVE these quotes, especially the one about the wind playing with your hair.

It looks like you have a wonderful place to enjoy nature.

Heather's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures, great quotes! Thanks for sharing them :)
God bless.

The neverending battle of child's opiate addiction said...

When I stop and truly look at nature I am always reminded how awesome God truly is. Nature never has to control or try, it just is.

Megan "JoyGirl!" Bord said...

The pictures are fantastic (as others have said), and they inspire me to kick myself into the outdoors this afternoon. If only for a little bit --- so I can study nature and learn from her.

Happy Monday!

Syd said...

Great photos. It looks like spring has sprung. I am enjoying the flowers here as well. But the pollen can be gone anytime and I won't be sad.

Post a Comment